Hakan Elektrik, whose aim is to produce exemplary projects with technology and make quality and safe applications, has been operating on the sea and land since 1996. Our company builds and implements shipyard infrastructures, ships, mega-yacht projects, and produces and certifies projects.
The founding target of our company is the newly built cargo ships, tankers and mega yachts; To produce solutions for the entire sector by performing assembly work, especially electrical projects of factories and facilities with high automation. However, it is one of the cornerstones that has proven the quality and standards of the sector in the long term.
Our main goal is to represent the Turkish yacht and ship sector in every platform in a reliable way, to provide unconditional satisfaction of our customers, to be a quality reference as a world brand with the systems we produce in the maritime industry and quality workmanship.
Today, our company provides all kinds of generator synchronization and automation systems; It carries out projects and applications in every power and size. It has become one of the most important representatives of the sector with its experienced and trained engineers, technicians and skillful staff.
Hakan Elektrik has structured the entire project and field team as R&D units. In light of his experience, he has designed the Alarm Monitoring and Control Systems 100% himself as a result of long studies by taking both cost and failure risks with this infrastructure. He certificated his customer-oriented works from Loyd companies and delivered them successfully.
In addition, ISO 9001: 2015 has recognized the product-service quality internationally, and also guarantees consistency in quality and consistency in standardization.
Hakan Elektrik ve Otomasyon meets customer expectations in line with its vision. By developing and producing quality and reliable products, it also offers after-sales service.
On this basis;
- Documentation, documentation and continuous improvement of our quality management system to meet the requirements of ISO 9001 standard.
- Based on the philosophy of total quality, to reach company and unit targets in team spirit.
- By reviewing the business processes with the self-evaluation process, determining the approaches that will improve performance and prevent problems.
- Cooperation with suppliers based on trust
- In line with the approach of continuous improvement, the efficiency of all our processes should be increased to an internationally competitive level.
- Encouraging innovative and creative approaches, providing trainings to increase technical and behavioral competencies.
- Our company’s name and Turkey techniques available to serve much purpose to announce to the world, our administrative and financial savings abroad to carry
- To produce the most appropriate, the most accurate and the most economical solutions in the fastest way and to prevent any inappropriate situations that may arise later.
- To complete every project that is started on time, in full compliance with the project with the highest level techniques, in the desired quality and within the budget.
- He chose himself as a road map.